These colors looks great for fall. Rich, warm and bright.
What I used:
- Urban Decay primer in Eden all over the lid.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as a base all over lid to cover any unevenness and brighten the colors that will be used.
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder in Iridescent Red 949 applied to the inner portion of the lid and outer portion of eyelid, leaving the middle bare. (I also used this color on the outer 2/3 of lower lash line leaving the inner corner bare as well.)
- NYX Jumbo pencil in True Gold used as base for middle part of lid.
- bareMinerals True Gold color applied over gold NYX base on middle of lid. I also foiled it with MAC’s Fix +. (I applied the gold NYX jumbo pencil base on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line and applied the bareMinerals shadow over it and foiled it as well.)
- Kat Von D color Peanut (from the True Love palette or the Tattoo Chronicles Vol. 1 Palette) used as a highlight or blending color to stop the red from going to high up on the brow bone. This color is quite light and shimmery, if you want to tone the look and the shimmer down use a matte eyeshadow slightly lighter than your skin tone.
- KvD color Tijuana (from the Memento Mori palette) used in the outer v and lower lash line used to darken and smoke out the outer v. A matte dark brown would work well too, like MAC's Brown Down.
- Blend! Make sure all the colors blend together seamlessly.
- bareMinerals Queen Phyllis applied in the inner corner of the eye.
- Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in black to create a dramatic winged eyeliner.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline wiggled between the upper lashes and applied to the upper waterline.
- Finish the look by applying mascara, I used Maybelline Colossal
mascara in Glam Black. (for volume at base of
lashes) & Revlon Fabulash