The beautiful colors of a beetle's exoskeleton inspired this look. Though the colors are not at all showing up as great as they are in real life, this will have to do for now until I can get a better camera. I mean, it's time, especially since my camera is 8 years old!
What I used:
- MAC Pain in Bare Canvas
- Matte black eyeshadow in outer v
- Dark plum eyeshadow called 'Prague' from Kat Von D 'Truth' palette
- NYX cream shadow in Aqua as color base
- A bright green eyeshadow called 'Ego Sum' from Kat Von D 'Gypsy' palette
- White and green duo-chrome called 'Hawkwind' also from the Kat Von D 'Gypsy' palette
- A golden highlight from Kat Von D called' Sugar Skull'